Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Grateful

Almost everyone here is super helpful, at least as helpful as they can be.  Today I am grateful for:

Sandra, who called to order water for me, and who set up an automatic delivery, so neither of us has to call again.

Jenny, who not only took me clothes shopping last week, invited me to dinner for the opening of anchovy season. 

Janelle, whose mother packed me some baking power when she packed stuff for Janelle that came with her friend.

Metin, who set up a cell phone plan for me.

Tania, who keeps inviting me to potlucks and who gave me an old phone so I wouldn't have to buy one.

Keeley, who beat me in a best of three backgammon tournament this afternoon.

Tony, who answered my insessant questions about chemistry curriculum. 

John, who showed me where the churches were and then asked how it went.

and Orange, who missed the box again last night, but keeps me company with her fuzzy softness.

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    I enjoy reading about your adventures! You are in my thoughts and prayers. :) I LOVE the pictures! Wow! Enjoy your time in Turkey.

    Bless you!
    Beth Utto-Galarneau

    ReplyDelete